PeterPaul is proud to expand its breadth of CSA certification for our products. What does this mean to you?
When you see the CSA mark, do what millions of others do every day-proceed with confidence!
- CSA Certified marks mean a product has been tested and meets applicable standards for safety and/or performance, including the applicable standards written or administered by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), and others.
- CSA is a North American leader in product certification, with a respected history dating back to 1919.
- CSA International is accredited in the U.S. by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL), and in Canada by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- CSA works closely with the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), Health Canada, provincial regulators, and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to promote standards for consumer safety in North America and around the world.
- Thousands of companies rely on CSA International for product testing for the U.S. and Canada-including American Water Heater, Apple, CFM Majestic, Delta Faucet, GE, Hewlett-Packard, Hubbell Lighting, Hobart, IBM, Intermatic, Lennox Industries, Mitsubishi, Moen, Sanyo, Whirlpool, Wirsbo, and others.
- CSA field representatives conduct more than 50,000 factory visits each year, worldwide, to ensure that CSA-certified products continue to meet the applicable standards.
- CSA marks are accepted by inspectors in the occupation health and safety, electrical, gas, building, plumbing and many other fields in the U.S.and Canada.
- Major retail chains carry a multitude of products bearing the CSA marks-including Best-Buy, Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire, The Home Depot, JCPenney, RadioShack, Sears, Spiegel, and many others.