This valve uses the same kinetic energy impact mechanism as the EH22 but incorporates an internal rocker arm to reverse the action of the sealing pin. The kinetic energy of the plunger is applied to one end of the rocker arm when the coil is de-energized. This lifts the sealing pin, on the opposite end of the rocker arm, against the force of high pressure. A return spring acts directly on the pin, sealing the orifice when the coil is energized. For use on Air and other non-corrosive gasses, water and oil.
• Precision stainless steel rocker arm.
• Kel-F pin sealing element.
• Orifice guides the sealing pin for near perfect alignment.
• Simple construction...only three moving parts.
• Explosion proof construction.